Complaint Review: RESURGENT CAPITAL

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:miami Florida
RESURGENT CAPITAL
PO Box 10497 GREENVILLE, South Carolina U.S.A.

RESURGENT CAPITAL COMPANY REFUSES TO CEASE CONTACT GREENVILLE South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: SO SUE THEM -

Resurgent has been calling my home for months asking to speak to people who I do not know of, do not live, have never lived with me. They question me or my children to see if they are in fact calling the wrong number. I have sent numerous cease to contact letters and telephone conversations. I am sick of them! They have no right to keep calling harassing me or my children, this is my number I pay for it! I have filed reports with the State Attorney's office, the BBB and the FTC.

Rubs3
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RESURGENT-CAPITAL/GREENVILLE-South-Carolina-29603/RESURGENT-CAPITAL-COMPANY-REFUSES-TO-CEASE-CONTACT-GREENVILLE-South-Carolina-436021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RESURGENT CAPITAL

SO SUE THEM -

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

They are violating FDCPA - FEDERAL Law. They are know to do break this law regularly.

You can sue them in small claims court, there is initial filing fee that you have pay - but they have to pay all court costs and you get $1000 for the FDCPA violations .

Keep a log of every call they make. You will need that in court as well as copies of your ceritified letters and return receipt cards.

for more info - www.budhibbs.com

IF ROR removes the link - just search on Budhibbs on the internet.