Complaint Review: RESVERATROL Ultra, XPRS Berry, AntiAGE RESV

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Phelan California
RESVERATROL Ultra, XPRS Berry, AntiAGE RESV
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

RESVERATROL Ultra, XPRS Berry, AntiAGE RESV Overcharging Credit Cards, Bait & Switch Hollywood Florida

I ordered a free trial of Reseveratrol from the Dr. Oz site for .99 shipping only. I received the product with only an advertising postcard in it. No receipt, no terms of time of free trial, no costs of product if wanting to continue after free trial. Unluckily I was on vacation and by the time I got home, there were charges of $83.18, $87.13, $1.95, & $2.00. I had only authorized 99 cents, ONLY. I called the number on my bank statement and got into an endless call without any human contact.

I finally was able to cancel with the auto service, still no human) however, the damage was done. Even if I wanted the auto service (which I did not) they charged me $87.13 on June 11, 2009 (under AntiAge Resv), and $83.18 on June 26, 2009 (under XPRES Berry). How did my 99 cent trail turn into 2 charges over $80 under 2 different company names?

When I did my research (after I got ripped off) I found that this company(s) has ripped off many other people the same way. I currently have disputes filed with my credit card (Chase). When I notified Chase they said that these people will change their name so they can charge your card over and over under different names, so they cannot guarantee I will not get charged again. I may have to cancel my card completely. Thank-You

Debbie
Phelan, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RESVERATROL-Ultra-XPRS-Berry-AntiAGE-RESV/Hollywood-Florida-33020/RESVERATROL-Ultra-XPRS-Berry-AntiAGE-RESV-Overcharging-Credit-Cards-Bait-Switch-Holly-475670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RESVERATROL Ultra, XPRS Berry, AntiAGE RESV