Complaint Review: REUNION.COM

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:SEQUIM Washington
REUNION.COM
reunion.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

REUNION.COM mislead tricked ripped off total scam Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Let's get

*Author of original report: reunion.com

The beginning of August I received an e-mail from reunion.com saying that a Tammi Walser had been trying to locate me. This was my best friend in high school, that due to an argument before graduation ended the friendship. I wonder about her still 40 years later and at times tried to locate her on search sites. So of course I paided the $59.00 to find her. When I did there were about 7 Tammi Walsers none of them her. I was disappointed. But it was worth a try and I realized I paid to soon. A few days later I also realized it had been a sham because reunion.com e-mails me several times to let me know Renee Bradley had been searching for me. Renee lives a half a mile away from my house, our husbands are good friends, and we see each other on a regular basis. She didn't need to search for me. we are also on each others e-mail list and speak that way also. She has never looked me up. Had no need to. I asked. Now I know I was taken! I feel they have gotten in to my search engines, found names, and lured me in. Now I'm mad! Reunion denied being able to locate names from search engines. When I canceled I told them the story and how I felt. I would feel it justified to receive a refund. I think I know what they did. Just need to prove it somehow.

Joane
SEQUIM, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REUNIONCOM/Los-Angeles-California/REUNIONCOM-mislead-tricked-ripped-off-total-scam-Los-Angeles-California-363228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REUNION.COM

Let's get

AUTHOR: Joane - (U.S.A.)

I think if all us with similar experiences contact the Attorney General and BBB, maybe we can get results and our money back!

reunion.com

AUTHOR: Joane - (U.S.A.)

Have read other complaints, many similar.