Complaint Review: REUNION.COM

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:Price Utah
REUNION.COM
2118 Wilshire Blvd. SANTA MONICA, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-704-1900
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

REUNION.COM Reunion.com stole my business email address book and solicited my clients in my name SANTA MONICA California

On September 29, 2008, I was looking for an address on Google. The Google response took me to a website called Reunion.com which had information about this person. As I was looking for an address for her, my computer suddenly indicated "Address Book Importing". I immediately tried terminating the connection but not before the website had literally sucked 550+ client emails out of my email address book.

As I was changing my passwords at the instruction of our computer tech, clients began contacting me. Each had received an invitation from ME using my name and inviting them to see my invitation. Some had clicked on the invitation and now we are checking to see if they too have had their address books stolen.

I immediately sent an email to the people in my address book, warning them not to open an invitations from me and explaining this theft and fraud. I have reported it at every level tonight as confidentiality is very important in my business and this theft will be addressed at the highest levels.

I found this website and noticed several of you have also had your address books stolen by Reunion .com. If this website has a method by which you can provide specific facts about your experience, I would be happy to report them all along with mine. There is a method for filing a formal complaint and press charges. I would encourage you do to do also.

Joane
Price, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REUNIONCOM/SANTA-MONICA-California-90403-5784/REUNIONCOM-Reunioncom-stole-my-business-email-address-book-and-solicited-my-clients-in-m-377170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REUNION.COM