Complaint Review: REUNION.COM

• Phone: 888-704-1900
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

REUNION.COM DON'T EVEN GO THERE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Internet

First off, let me start by saying they did "bend" their rules and refund my money but only after several calls and then I found out they take out $60.00 at once and NOT $5.00 per month like stated in their add. I thought this was the case, that it was just $5.00 per month, and I sighned up only to find out that they took out the full 60.00 at once and now it has cost me more in overdraft fees because they didn't make themselves clear enough for us to see and understand. a "star" next to the $5.00 isn't telling you anything and many people don't know to look there at that and just see the $5.00 and thats it. That just doesn't seem fair or right to me, now I'm out the overdraft fees and the embarressment of my account being messed up. But what do they care and the bank is no help either so don't go there, people I tryed. There is nothing I can do now and nobody will help me on this, so I'm out in the cold on this one and thats just not right. Folks WATCH out for these people, they are just plain false.

Liz
anytown, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REUNIONCOM/internet/REUNIONCOM-DONT-EVEN-GO-THERE-THEY-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-Internet-349702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REUNION.COM