Complaint Review: REVCO AKA SEAL RITE

• Reported By: Johnny Walnuts — chicago Illinois United States of America
REVCO AKA SEAL RITE
TAMPA, Florida United States of America

REVCO AKA SEAL RITE These guys are total scam artists TAMPA, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sorry to hear they asre still victimizing people desperate to earn a living

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Help

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam Artists

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Hey Karen .... r u retarded >?

*Consumer Comment: Concerned Consumer

*General Comment: SEAL-RITE, INC

These guys are total scam artists , They prey on the elderly and they prey on un-suspecting ( new ) employees.

I worked there for about a month in Early 2008 , There was a guy named Andy Williamson ???? Anyhow this guy was the best Liar I have ever met in my life .... Smooth as Snake Oil

I bet thats not even his real name , I am sure it is an alias ..... How these guys are still in Business is beyond me ...

However I would stay far away from these Villains

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REVCO-AKA-SEAL-RITE/TAMPA-Florida-/REVCO-AKA-SEAL-RITE-These-guys-are-total-scam-artists-TAMPA-Florida-649591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REVCO AKA SEAL RITE

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sorry to hear they asre still victimizing people desperate to earn a living

AUTHOR: Johnny Walnuts - (United States of America)

If there is heaven and h**l , Rest assured these vermin will end up in h**l.........   I am surprised they are still in Business ....  They are crooks , point blank and should all be in prison , taking it in the A$$ !
If they tried that crap up here in Chicago , They would end up in the bottom of lake Michigan wearing sewer lids for necklaces.....

Andy Williamson , If that was his real name IS PROBABLY STILL INVOLVED W/ THIS SCAM , JUST USING A DIFFERENT ALIAS   ?

Sorry to hear about your hubby being victimized , Remember it is always darkest , Right before the dawn .....   Good Luck !

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Help

AUTHOR: KLee - (United States of America)

My husband is now an ex-employee. He was also there for about a month, seems to be the limit, being fired this very morning. Another employee, starting a week before my husband, was fired today as well.

As far as I know, Andy Williamson is no longer there. But he could absolutely be using a different name now. Richard Foster, Karen Ayers, Woody Ayers, and Ron Ayers are all still there and doing just fine if I might add. And still taking advantage of anyone and everyone possible.

Because of them, our sons very first Christmas is ruined. I'm heartbroken. As you said, how they are still doing this and getting away with it, its shocking!

I have no idea what to do or where to start. Any suggestions?

Oh and while my husband was being fired, he confronted Rick(Richard Foster) about a report he read on Ripoff. His response was very short "It was a disgruntled employee that was fired for not following company policies" and quickly shifted the subject back to my husband's inability to make sales. They sure do like the word "disgruntled employee", I see it on every rebuttal they have!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam Artists

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I am an ex-employee of this horrid company & yes the stories here are true. I can tell you this, Andrew Williamson is his real name & he did go to Embry Riddle Aeronautical Univ. however according to them he has a degree in business, NOT engineering.

You never know what is true or not coming from anyone at this company. BEWARE & STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Hey Karen .... r u retarded >?

AUTHOR: Johnny Walnuts - (United States of America)

Uh .. Yes I worked there in Jan of 2008 ......................

They had an office outside Orlando .....................

They prey on the elderly and new employees ..

Andy Williamson ( Bet thats a fake name ) was running the show ...

Scam Artists in every sense of the word

And Karen then the Co was named REVCO .... Not sealrite ........

You better get your facts straight before posting rebuttals .......

Andy Williamso is the Best Liar I have ever met

ASK him about his shooting monkies in Brazil w/ a blow gun story /  Or How he once was an engineer for NASA and gave it up to work at revco ........  Or ask him about the TV stations he owns in South America ?????    lol

These Clowns belong in Jail ...........

Concerned Consumer

AUTHOR: concerned consumer - (United States of America)

First I would like to respond to “Karen”, you ask the previous complainant how he/she worked for Seal-Rite in 2008…I assume you ask that because Seal-Rite was not in business in 2008?  I believe you underestimate the intelligence of your average consumer, as clearly anyone who is checking this company out right now (like myself), will notice that this company (I assume YOU are a part of it, and further suspect your last name is Ayers) was REVCO until very recently.  You have not done a very good job of covering your tracks my dear.  You do realize that all one needs to do is Google your name and find the extensive list of complaints in this forum alone.  Complaints which have included your names, and your former company names, therefore any amateur detective can dig up just about every little dirty deed you have done.

After being contacted by a representative from this company, I decided to look into their reputation.  I expected to see complaints, as I ran a business for 40 years and understand that there will always be customers who are impossible to please no matter what you do.  However, what I did not expect to see was 20 or so complaints from former employees who appear to have been ripped-off of their pay.  This “salesman” scam you are running is not a new one, if I remember correctly it’s the same type of scam “Kirby” vacuums used to run back in the day on its salesman. Let me break down how that scam operated…They would hire salesmen and promise them a base salary (if they did not make a sale), promise a commission, and gas reimbursement, and in the end you would never receive the base pay, gas reimbursement, and only part of your commission (if you were lucky).  Their hope was that you would walk away without complaint and without your total pay, which they would keep.  If any former employee of Seal-Rite/REVCO would like to confirm or deny that this was happened to them, I would welcome that.

I also notice that the rebuttals by Mr. Woody Ayers (President) to these complaints by his former employees seems to be a standard “this is not a customer, this is an ex-employee”, what you seem to fail to understand Mr. Ayers is that the way in which a company treats it employees reflects directly on their business practices, if you do not value them, you will not value us!

Not to mention the fact that you also seem to fail to understand that any self-respecting human being would not look at these complaints and say to themselves…”well, its okay if they screw their employees, as long as they do not screw me”.   You see Mr. Ayers, your consumers have worked hard their entire lives, and we in no way want to do business with a company that cheats its employees of their pay.  Any person who has had to bust their humps in this life will always have respect for the “worker”, and not the guy who is taking advantage of men and women who are trying to earn a living and feed their families.  What is most remarkable is that you have no employee rebuttals on your behalf, and assume that we are all ignorant enough to believe that they are all liars.  Any halfway intelligent individual knows that even if your “disgruntled” employees have exaggerated their experience with you, more than half of what they are saying is the truth.  And those individuals have shed light on you and your company as being shady con artists.  And Again, Mr. Ayers, that reflects on your company as a whole.

I noticed that your BBB rating under REVCO was an F, and expect that after a reasonable amount of time has passed, the new account you have opened with them under the Seal-Rite name as of January this year, will reflect the same poor rating.  Good luck to you sir, as you can see in this day and age, it is impossible to hide from your poor business practices, and therefore you have lost at least one sale with me.  Food for thought Mr. Ayers, a happy employee or customer will tell 5 people about your company, an angry customer or employee will tell 40 (and with the internet at our disposal they will tell thousands)!

#6 General Comment

SEAL-RITE, INC

AUTHOR: karen - (United States of America)

How could you have been employed in 2008?  Obviously you have not done your homework.  You sound like an employee that has been dismissed or fired.  You need to get your facts straight before you post something on the internet.