reflects

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: MARY — west palm beach Florida United States of America
REWARD POINT.COM
www.rewardpoint.com Internet United States of America

REWARD POINT.COM I tried to claim 7500 points for $25.00 Walmart card last nov. 2011. IGNORE ME Have me pending. Internet

I REQUESTED A $25.00 WALMART CARD FOR 7500 POINTS LAST NOV.2011.  IT SHOW WHERE I REQUESTED AND IT HAS BEEN PENDING ALL THIS TIME.    I WAS ABLE TO GET THRU TO SOMEONE
THERE AND THEY WROTE ME A BE PATIENT LETTER AS THEY WERE OVERWHELMED  BECAUSE OF
OF HOLIDAYS.  WELL I AM STILL WAITING .WRITING NUMEROUS TIMES.   NO ANSWER.  I HAVE ALMOST 10,000 POINTS AGAIN AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.  I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM.  I HAVE EVEN SAVED MY ORIGINAL NOTE FROM COMPANY AND HAVE SENT THAT BACK AS A REPLY   BUT STILL NOTHING.   I AM VERY  FRUSTRATED !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REWARD-POINTCOM/internet/REWARD-POINTCOM-I-tried-to-claim-7500-points-for-2500-Walmart-card-last-nov-2011-IGN-939474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REWARD POINT.COM