Complaint Review: REWARD TV

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — Winchester Virginia U.S.A.
REWARD TV

REWARD TV they will not send my reward that I won in their auction, and removed all evidence that I had won a prize. Internet

*Author of original report: reward sent. took a long time

I have been a member of Reward TV for about four years. and on January 31, 2012 I won one of their auctions. When you win the auction, you are supposed to receive the prize you won within 10 to 12 weeks. If you dont receive it, you are asked to contact them within their web site email.

I have not received my reward to this date.

I have contacted them over ten times and still no reply.

when I go to my account within their web site and look at my points spent, It used to say 11 million and some odd points. now it is removed and there is no evidence that I had ever won. My proof was erased and I have no way of proving it now.

Every morning for four years I played their tv trivia games and saved up my points to win a prize.

And now that I had won, They won't send it.  It is very unfair.

I will not play anymore until they correct the fraud that they did to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REWARD-TV/internet/REWARD-TV-they-will-not-send-my-reward-that-I-won-in-their-auction-and-removed-all-evide-879494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REWARD TV

reward sent. took a long time

AUTHOR: Timothy - (USA)

this company finally sent my reward. but it took a very long time to get it.