Complaint Review: REWARD660 VISA META BANK

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: becky — barrington Rhode Island United States of America
REWARD660 VISA META BANK
16 MCLELAND RD SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota United States of America

REWARD660 VISA META BANK CLAIMING I owe $465 from an account opened in 2008 that is impossible SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Demand

REWARD660 VISA META BANK claims I owe $465 from an account that was opened in
10/2008. Unfortunately I've had bad credit since I was 19 (26 now), which I am not proud of but there
is NO way I could have opened this account. I don't recall trying to open an account of any
sort in the last 4 or 5 years. Even if I tried I wouldn't be approved. Not to mention that I've
never received a bill or statement... EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REWARD660-VISA-META-BANK/SAINT-CLOUD-Minnesota-/REWARD660-VISA-META-BANK-CLAIMING-I-owe-465-from-an-account-opened-in-2008-that-is-impos-725532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REWARD660 VISA META BANK

Demand

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

Demand that they send you proof of where they sent the bills, history of the use on the card and proof of your signature applying for the card.