Complaint Review: REZ V MAX

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
REZ V MAX
rezvmax.com/offer/rezvmax/ Nationwide U.S.A.

REZ V MAX Rez V Max Scam to get your Credit Card payment Hollywood Florida

Today I called Rez V Max to cancel my order at 866.949.0138, as it has done nothing for me. As with the experience of another Ripoff report, they had no record of my order number, my name and address, or my credit card number that I used, but of course the charge is on it. As with the experience of another Ripoff report, they said they would forward this to another person or department and I would hear from them by email.

Now I know it is a scam to get your money, over $80, for a product that you can find at Walgreens for under $10.
It is a ripoff.

David
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REZ-V-MAX/nationwide/REZ-V-MAX-Rez-V-Max-Scam-to-get-your-Credit-Card-payment-Hollywood-Florida-449401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REZ V MAX