Complaint Review: REfund Recovery /UPS&FedEX

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2003

• Reported By:Cleveland Texas
REfund Recovery /UPS&FedEX
Scottsdale ,AZ Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

REfund Recovery /UPS&FedEX ripoff ripoff fraud business Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Thanks! ..glad I found this site before I wasted my money

*Author of original report: REfund Recovery is still advertising

*Consumer Comment: My Rebuttle is that there is no rebuttle.....

I was looking for a home based business and thought that this sounded good. I ordered the software and read the instructions given. I have sent out more than 300 e-mails and 200 Faxes...the only response ..I got was from a lawyer who advise me to contact the company and ask for my money back...that this was a rip off...boy, I sound like a fool.

Jodi
Cleveland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2003 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REfund-Recovery-UPSFedEX/Scottsdale-Arizona/REfund-Recovery-UPSFedEX-ripoff-ripoff-fraud-business-Scottsdale-Arizona-48506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REfund Recovery /UPS&FedEX

AUTHOR: Robin - (Canada)

Like everything else in life if it sounds good it must be a rip off...I went as far as paying someone to put up a website and paid for a year in advance because i thought this was a great idea.I'm from Canada and was told i was the only one that had it so it was a open market and I seen $$$$ signs,and a big house paid by cash...ouch,not only that Iam on disability and this looked soooo good.Well its not the first dream thats been dashed agin the rocks and I guess it wont be the last.thanks for putting this up.

Thanks! ..glad I found this site before I wasted my money

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Just received an e-mail for Fedex Recovery Program.

I am glad I found this site before I wasted my money. I still have the e-mail if anybody is interested. Thanks again. Still looking for a good work at home opportunity though

REfund Recovery is still advertising

AUTHOR: Jodi - (U.S.A.)

I have been saving all emails from REfund Recovery. I have contacted the AG's Office in AZ and Tx. I still get a lot of emails from different advertisement /marketing places. I am saving all of them....so , I have proof what the company is doing. These people act dumb-founded and refuse to give back the full amout. I will NOT send back the software until they give me back the money first. They are NOT honest and I am NOT sure who actually I am dealing with. I rec. on email from a Gary asking for my phone number...I gave it to him...and guess what...he never called! I am wondering if we can take a class action aganist this so called company?

My Rebuttle is that there is no rebuttle.....

AUTHOR: Val - (U.S.A.)

I bought one of these to and it is a rip off...I sent out over a thousand faxes and all the responses i got back was..."please take my name off your fax list" I sent a request to the company that processed my credit card (paysystems.com) for them to give me a refund...i don't know about all of you but i spen a total of $88.00 (77.00+11.00 for the stupid fee)