Complaint Review: RFW Software

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Loritha Johnson — Monroe North Carolina
RFW Software
Internet USA

RFW Software Hostgator purchased program using debit card. When tried to download continued to receive message that I was not a paying customer. Then I tried to chat and it said that I had to wait 4 to 24hrs for response. I requested that someone call me back immediately. no one call. Sent email to return money for APA software. I has a paper due and selected another provider. No one called. Received CD in mail 05?134 Internet

Purchased program on 4/30/2014. Program would not downlad. Continued to recieve the message  that I was not a paying customer even thouh they sent me key to unlock the proram. I tried several times and when I tried to chat withsomeone it continued to say that I was not a paying customer.  I sent email and requested a refund due to the fact that I was writing a paper that was due on 4/30 so I did not have time to wait 4 or 24hrs just refund my money because 7 had selected another vendor. No one ever contacted me about the download since. Today, in the mail I recied the CD. Still unanle to chat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RFW-Software/internet/RFW-Software-Hostgator-purchased-program-using-debit-card-When-tried-to-download-continu-1146131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RFW Software