Complaint Review: RG Concrete Ruben Gaona

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Luke — Rosenberg Texas United States of America
RG Concrete Ruben Gaona
2503 Spencer Rosenberg, TX, 77471 Rosenberg, Needville, Wharton, Houston, Texas United States of America

RG Concrete Ruben Gaona R.G. Concrete Big time crook, it took me three months to get my $2000 back which he stole from me Rosenberg, Needville, Wharton, Houston, Texas

I never write reviews for anyone but Ruben Gaona is the definition of big time crook, i hired him in the beginning of September 2012. Being in real estate for the past twenty years i know that a commercial driveway does not take longer then a week to build. Ruben promissed me that he will have it done in ten days which i said was okay and because hes a local guy, I gave him a $2000 deposit  and everytime i called him after that he said he was at a job  out of town and came up with all kinds of excuses by mid October  i was fed up with him and asked him for my money back and at that moment he stopped responding to my phone calls and text messages, So a few week later a filed a small claims case against Ruben and his wife Teresa Conover which was also a member in the entity.  And then it took an additional two weeks for him to call me and rein burst me. He had an angry face and HE DID NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE. You may see his signs all over Beasley and Rosenberg but do not fall for him like i did, i thought he was a legitimate contractor but turned out he was just a flop. Do not let this guy touch any of your property he sure does not know what hes doing, i think he just lives a lavish life ripping of others driving a $60K Mercedes benz. I will also upload a copy of the citation as proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RG-Concrete-Ruben-Gaona/Rosenberg-Needville-Wharton-Houston-Texas-/RG-Concrete-Ruben-Gaona-RG-Concrete-Big-time-crook-it-took-me-three-months-to-get-my-2-977749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RG Concrete Ruben Gaona