Complaint Review: RG Millenium

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: D.T. — Woods Cross Utah United States of America
RG Millenium
1322 Space Park Drive Houston, Texas United States of America

RG Millenium Collection agency will not pay collected funds 61 Days and counting Houston Texas

The collection agency RG Millenim approached me in late 2009 asking to collect on a few of my accounts. They tried and were unsucessful. I then tried one last time with a customer before agreeing to litigation and was able to come to a settelment agreement for about half the outstanding bill. Rg Millenium is still taking their percentage, while I understand they made some effort to collect it and are entitled to something, but I did indeed settle the account. While that isn't my primary complaint, non payment of the money collected is. I have called the 888 number and can't even get an answer to a phone call. The money was received by RG Millenium on 1/29/2010. I was told I would be cut a check and paid within 30 days, then I was told I would be paid 3/25/10. Now nobody is in to answer a question at all and havent been for 30 days or more.We have left at least 10 messages. This is extremely poor customer service and I just want our money. I'm now doubtful I'll ever receive it at this point. If I cant get communication in 60 days I'm pretty positive that i will be ripped off. I just received a call from a gentlement names Bob Justice that said a check was mailed yesterday 3/30/10 35 days late. Also, I asked a check # and amount and he has to call me back with the info. Seems like that would be available to the person who knew it had been paid and when it had been mailed. All i would like at this point is communication and our money that has been collected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RG-Millenium/Houston-Texas-77058/RG-Millenium-Collection-agency-will-not-pay-collected-funds-61-Days-and-counting-Houston-588266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RG Millenium