Complaint Review: RGP CUSTOMER RESEARCH

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Alias — Pennsylvania
RGP CUSTOMER RESEARCH
US office 815 broadway new york, ny 10003 NY, New York USA

RGP CUSTOMER RESEARCH Free Check?? I don't think so!! Sent me a check for 1600 to cash in my bank SCAM SCAM SCAM New York New York

I received a check for over 1600 dollars in the mail along with a statement from RGP and Dennis stating that I was a secret shopper to go cash the check in my bank keep $200 and the rest go to western union to send to a linda campbell in the phillipines and see how western union behaved. UMMMM NO!!! First the alarm bells go off!! I have put my resume everywhere so its clear im job hunting and they peruse the websites looking for people who are having difficulty. Difficulty does not equate to STUPID!!! Anyway I researched the company and found that they do this same scam to alot of people. They need to be stopped its really hard out here to job hunt without people trying to hurt you in the process. I wish there was someway to sue them for this because it is very hurtful!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RGP-CUSTOMER-RESEARCH/NY-New-York-10003/RGP-CUSTOMER-RESEARCH-Free-Check-I-dont-think-so-Sent-me-a-check-for-1600-to-cash-in-1064839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RGP CUSTOMER RESEARCH