Complaint Review: RGP Customer Research Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mrs.Davis — Crockett Texas
RGP Customer Research Inc.
815 Broadway New York, NY 10003 New York, New York USA

RGP Customer Research Inc. Dennis Burton Offeren me a position for mystery shopper and sent me a 1,680 check. I was to keep 200 and send the rest to someone in the Phillipines. Like a fool I did deposit the check. New York New York

I was sent a check in the mail for a myster shopper position. I was suppose to deposit the check into my account and keep $200 and send the other to someone named Linda in the Philippines. Like a fool I made the deposit but the bank put a hold on the check. After it cleared I tried to send an email to Mr. Burton. I also tried to call him. When I told him that there was a hold on the funds he replied with a direct email that stated it only takes 1 day for a cashiers check to process. I have an outstanding balance in my account now what do I do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RGP-Customer-Research-Inc/New-York-New-York/RGP-Customer-Research-Inc-Dennis-Burton-Offeren-me-a-position-for-mystery-shopper-and-se-1066250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RGP Customer Research Inc.