Complaint Review: RGP

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: 161 Mayweather dr. — 30620 Georgia
RGP
Internet USA

RGP mystery shopper/ fake money orders Internet

I have been emailed several times by this Mr.Dennis Burton about a mystery shopper job. I sorta thought it was a scam right off the rip but went ahead and gave my information because I have safe lock on my name. Not giving it another thought carried on with everyday life. Until today when i recived a priority flat rate envelope from Dennis Burton 609 Crawford St. Houston Tx,77002-3616. Inclosed was a letter explaining what I was to do as a mystery shopper and the information for my first job,also inclosed was a united states postal service money order for 870.00$. Made out to me and signed by Dennis Bluton on the adress line was the address 9100 park rose ct. Now the address on the letter was RGP Customer Research Inc. U.S Office: 815 Broadway New york,NY 10003 with phone number 347)603-0098 and SMS# 347)788-1902 . The letter enclosed asked me to take this money order to my bank and cash it keeping $120 for myself and sending $740 to Linda Spence at 503 Cromwell Court in Manila,Philippines. I would have gone ahead with these instrutions but my husband and my father said its a scam and that I should research the company. After doing so I came along several reports of this same person doing this same scam to many people. Im not really sure how to keep this awful scam from happening to others but I can report it here and hope that anyone and everyone else that has been contacted by this man read up and research this before trying to cash these fake money orders.

Thanks.

Shena.A

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RGP/internet/RGP-mystery-shopper-fake-money-orders-Internet-1057548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RGP