Complaint Review: RGS Financial

RGS Financial
1700 Jayelle Dr.#200 Richardson, Texas United States of America

RGS Financial Why did they make a credit report inquiry? Richardson, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response from RGS Financial

I checked my credit report and noticed an inquiry from these people.I want to know why.I've been receiving phone calls lately from some very suspicious sources.So I decided to look at my report and saw that these people have done a recent inquiry.

I saw several other inquiries for things I haven't applied for. I'm trying to get ahead of these things before something goes wrong.I'm very suspicious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RGS-Financial/Richardson-Texas-75081/RGS-Financial-Why-did-they-make-a-credit-report-inquiry-Richardson-Texas-1017758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RGS Financial

Response from RGS Financial

AUTHOR: Cpruitt - (USA)

My name is Chris Pruitt, and I work at RGS Financial. I'd be happy to help you with this. However, I'm not comfortable having a discussion about your personal business in this forum. Please give me a call at 877-457-8500 ext.2009 when it's convenient for you, and we can discuss it over the phone. If you prefer, you can email me at cpruitt@rgsfinancial.com.