Complaint Review: RH Lending

• Reported By: John — Forney Texas United States of America
RH Lending
6209 Colleyville BLVD, Colleyville, TX 76034 Internet United States of America

RH Lending Alacrity RH Lending is a complete ripoff!! Internet

I did a loan with RH Lending in January.  To get my loan funded, it took 2 weeeks!  I had planned a move to my new home the day of closing and planned to move out of my home that day.  My family and I were homeless!!

The loan officer I was dealing with said her boss, Lonnie Brantley, told her that they had no funds to close the loan...  WHAT?!  They were cutoff or something she said due to legal problems the owner was going through.  I waited 2 weeks and finally contacted FHA who made them finally fund the loan 2 weeks later.  Also, the costs were extremely excessive!  I compared them to another lender that did a loan with another dealership and RH Lenidng fees were thousands more!!

I was ripped off!!!  I am pursuing RH Lending and Lonnie Brantley!  After googling a bit I found Mr. Brantley was with Alacrity Lending that is in big trouble with HUD.  RH Lending is unethical and should be out of business especially with the ownership they have there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RH-Lending/internet/RH-Lending-Alacrity-RH-Lending-is-a-complete-ripoff-Internet-704128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RH Lending