Complaint Review: RICHEY LAW AND ASSOCIATES

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — LIHUE Hawaii
RICHEY LAW AND ASSOCIATES
16500 BAKE PARKWAY, IRVINE, California USA

RICHEY LAW AND ASSOCIATES LINDSEY DAVIS, ANALY DELGADO, LAURA BAIRD WE CAN YOU GET A LOAN MODIFICATION, BUT SEND $3,500.00 FIRST! BIG MISTAKE!!! IRVINE California

It all starts out with receiving a solicitation in the mail, and says we can get you a loan modification and lower you mortgage payments. Throw it in the Garbage as soon as you get it!!

So being interested I called, A woman by the name of Lindsey Davis explained the program to me. Then I asked if there is a fee, she said it would be $3,500.00. But you can make payments. It is Illegal to ask for a fee upfront!! I should have listened to what the law says.

Lindsey told me it would take anywhere from 30 to 45 days. So I agreed and started making payments. Then I was passed over to Analy Delgado, "The Senior Processor" She is the negotiator who deals with the bank. After sending all the required documents to her and my $3,500.00 I thought the ball would be rolling. Month after month went by, still nothing, She says when you talk to your bank it puts a hold on the process. Of coarse if Richey Law is not doing anything I need to try and get some answers.

So my bank calls me and says we want to offer you this option. I decided I did not like that option and opted out, And decided to go for option number two. The bank say ok, we will get back to you. Then the next day I tell Analy Delgado that I did not like the first option offered from my bank, she says you have just terminated our contract and my managers say we could no longer handle your case!!

I was shocked!! That was the worst $3,500.00 I have ever spent in my Life!! Do not use this company!!  Your banks are willing to help you for free!!!!! Its not as Hard as you Think, Give your bank a chance before RICHEY LAW AND "ASSOCIATES".

$3,500.00 Is allot of money wich will get you Nowhere with this company. Dont do It!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RICHEY-LAW-AND-ASSOCIATES/IRVINE-California-92618/RICHEY-LAW-AND-ASSOCIATES-LINDSEY-DAVIS-ANALY-DELGADO-LAURA-BAIRD-WE-CAN-YOU-GET-A-LOAN-1084290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RICHEY LAW AND ASSOCIATES