Complaint Review: RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE - GATEWAY FINANCIAL

• Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Scooby — pontiac Michigan United States of America
RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE - GATEWAY FINANCIAL
DIXIE HWY WATERFORD, Michigan United States of America

RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE/ GATEWAY FINANCIAL THEY SELL LEMON CARS WATERFORD, Michigan

DO NOT GO TO RIGHT WAY ANYWHERE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT LIE TO YOU AND SELL YOU A PIECE OF JUNK. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY ITS MY FAULT FOR GOING TO THEM BUT THEY SHOULDNT LIE. I KNOW OVER 12 PEOPLE WHO WENT THROUGH THEM AND GO JUNK. I GOT A CAR FROM THEM ABOUT A WEEK LATER THE CAR WAS MAKING NOISES THEY LET ME TAKE IT TO THERE MECHANIC THAT TOLD ME I NEED TO MAKE SURE I HAVE FULL COVERAGE INSURANCE ON THE CAR CAUSE IT COULD CATCH FIRE ANYTIME CAUSE THE WIRING WAS MESSED UP. I WAS FURIOUS SO I CALLED RIGHT WAY BACK AND THEY TOLD ME TOUGH. ABOUT A COUPLE OF MORE MONTHS THE CAR STARTS MAKING A FUNNY NOISE THEN I WAS NOT ABLE TO DRIVE ON THE FREEWAY. I FIXED THE CAR MY SELF THEN AFTER I CALLED AND TOLD THE FINANCE C0MPANY I FIXED THE CAR AND THAT I LOST MY JOB BUT I WAS STILL ABLE TO MAKE PAYMENTS DUE TO FAMILY HELP THEY CAME AND TOOK MY CAR OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY AND NOW IS TRYING TO CHARGE MY BOO COO BUCKS. I DONT RECOMMEND TO GO THROUGH THESE PEOPLE. ALSO THEY WERE CHARGING ME 9 GRAND FOR A CAR THAT WAS ONLY WORTH 1500 BUCKS. THEY PROMISE TRADE IN AFTER 12 TO 18 MONTHS AND NEVER FALL THREW. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO SUED THEM FOR LEMON CARS? I HAVE A LAWYER LOOKING INTO THEM AND SEEING WHAT CAN BE DONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIGHT-WAY-AUTOMOTIVE-GATEWAY-FINANCIAL/WATERFORD-Michigan-/RIGHT-WAY-AUTOMOTIVE-GATEWAY-FINANCIAL-THEY-SELL-LEMON-CARS-WATERFORD-Michigan-672495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE - GATEWAY FINANCIAL