Complaint Review: RIGHTWAY AUTO-GATEWAY FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Sat, December 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: ashley212 — Shelby Twp Michigan United States of America
RIGHTWAY AUTO-GATEWAY FINANCIAL

RIGHTWAY AUTO-GATEWAY FINANCIAL TOTAL SCAM SELLS LEMONS DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE NO MATTER WHAT, Internet

In June of 2009 I bought a car from rightway because I was desperate. Living in metro detroit it is a MUST to have a vehicle to do ANYTHING and my credit is/was less than perfect.  I went there thinking I could get into a halfway decent car with the $1200 I put down!!!! well, as you can imagine I WAS SOLD A P.O.S. It was a 2000 chevy cavalier.  First they tried to sell me a 1996 Chevy Lumina for $500 down and I was going to take it but I drove a mile down the street and it STOPS running!!! so I call rightway and they say "for 1200 you can get into this beautiful 2000 chevy cavalier".  So in hopes, i did it.  well, in the 2000 cavalier within 6 hours of purchasing the vehivle I had a flat tire and to top it off it NO SPARE!!! and was mid summer and the AIR WAS BROKEN (and not repairable unless I had $700!!) so I had to wait for a tow to get that fixed.  next issue, about 1 month later, my headlights kept burning out, I did end up getting pulled over for this issue and rightway did fix it. next on the list..about 2 weeks after that, my car dosent start out of NO WHERE!!!! im driving home, stop for food and get ready to leave and it dosent start!!!! It was a bad starter and because it was still under warranty, rightway fixed it. Next is about 4 1/2 months later in DECEMBER while im also 6 months pregnant the headgasket blows and totally destroys the engine. well, my warranty was up and "theres nothing we can dom try and see if the finance company can finance the repair" LOL the bank said "the engine needs to be taken completely apart because they dont know whats wrong with it and you will have to pay $500 for that and also pay 50% of the repair cost BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE"  not to mention im paying for a rental and that costs $350 a WEEK!!!! AND ITS 1 WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! all this occurred in less than 6 months!! none the less I told the bank to f*ck themselves keep the car and ill sue them if they dare try and come after me.. I ended up getting a better car at another dealership and only $200 down.... DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM RIGHTWAY... CALL AROUND theres lots of car dealers dying to sell cars to ANYONE.. we all need one for christs sake!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIGHTWAY-AUTO-GATEWAY-FINANCIAL/internet/RIGHTWAY-AUTO-GATEWAY-FINANCIAL-TOTAL-SCAM-SELLS-LEMONS-DO-NOT-BUY-A-CAR-FROM-HERE-NO-MA-542322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIGHTWAY AUTO-GATEWAY FINANCIAL