Complaint Review: RING O PHONE

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Clearwater Beach Florida
Nationwide Bosnia and Herzegovina

I don't normally get into all the ringtone stuff, but I got a new phone and had to get my ring tone again for my new phone..(brown eyed girl). I came across RingOPhone's site and loved the ringtone so I bought the unlimited downloads for 1 year at $19.99.

The ring tone didn't work, I am with Verizon...I called Tech Support and they couldn't help me, so I went in to the Verizon store and spent time with their tech, and he couldn't figure it out...He was young and a tech, so that should pretty much guarantee, that if there was a way to get that ring tone to work, he would have been able to figure it out.

I e-mailed the company 2 times over a 3 week period and got no reply..I did get the automated reply that said they would reply in 5 or so days..I then researched the domain name, and this is what I got below....just a side note...I then after seeing that RingOPhone was "Epinoisis Software", I then contacted them 2 times...needless to say, no response. I purchase most things from the internet with no problems...clothes, appliances, furniture ect., I have only had problems twice, and it was with sites that were from some strange part of the world....I will now start checking domain names before purchasing anything that I believe is not from the USA! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!!!!

Domain name: ringophone.com

11th Floor
New York, NY 10018

Status: Locked

Clearwater Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RING-O-PHONE/nationwide/RING-O-PHONE-SCAM-ARTISTS-Internet-430946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RING O PHONE