Complaint Review: RIO BARRY, ADAM CASTLE, JEREMEY AHLGREN

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: donnat728 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
RIO BARRY, ADAM CASTLE, JEREMEY AHLGREN
2337 SW 73rd Terrace Internet United States of America

RIO BARRY, ADAM CASTLE, JEREMEY AHLGREN Rio Barry ADAM CASTLE,JEREMEY AHLGREN Partric Young is in this group too, he almost got me! Internet

I received an email from Mr. Partirc Young several months ago stating he was looking for someone to watch his children while he did work in the states with a company in my city.  I checked everything out to the point until I got the check from him.  I made one last attempt to check up on the payment form and low and behold, it is a scam.

He is working in conjunction with the other names posted on this report.  I replied to him and told him I was done and not to contact me any more.  I am not sure what to do with the check, but I am going to call soeone to find out what to do.  I will prolly take it to the bank and turn it over to them.

These people need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIO-BARRY-ADAM-CASTLE-JEREMEY-AHLGREN/internet/RIO-BARRY-ADAM-CASTLE-JEREMEY-AHLGREN-Rio-Barry-ADAM-CASTLEJEREMEY-AHLGREN-Partric-Youn-584369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIO BARRY, ADAM CASTLE, JEREMEY AHLGREN