Complaint Review: RIO MARBLE & TILE Dba C J Marble & Tile Dba Aztec Tile

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
RIO MARBLE & TILE Dba C J Marble & Tile Dba Aztec Tile
5247 W. Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

RIO TILE AND MARBLERIO MARBLE & TILE Dba C J Marble & Tile Dba Aztec Tile Paid cash for tile, Said waited to long to pick up !! Aztec was out of business. Las Vegas Nevada

Purchased 360 S.F. of tile from Rio Marble & Tile, from their company Aztec Tile, in November of 2007, Paid cash I have my paid invoice. Told Sales person it would be a least 3 months before I would pick it up. Called a couple of times after purchase last time was in August 2008 was told I could pick it up at the warhouse off of Mohave in Las Vegas, when I was ready to pick it up. Went today Dec 1,2008 Was told they didn't have enough tile for my order on hand, that Aztec was out of business and they never recieved a copy of the paid invoice. Was refered to Debbie the GM, Was told by her that Aztec was out of business, they weren't giving me any tile even if they had it because Aztec was out of business. I asked if they would substute it for something eles the same price or refund my money, was told by Debbie I was out of luck with the tile and my money. the tile price was $364.00

Rg
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIO-MARBLE-TILE-Dba-C-J-Marble-Tile-Dba-Aztec-Tile/Las-Vegas-Nevada/RIO-TILE-AND-MARBLERIO-MARBLE-TILE-Dba-C-J-Marble-Tile-Dba-Aztec-Tile-Paid-cash-for-ti-1032658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIO MARBLE & TILE Dba C J Marble & Tile Dba Aztec Tile