• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: yarimoso88 — Allentown Pennsylvania
Internet USA

RISE BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Us.hairextensionsale.com horrible service.No response according to my order . no offer of a express delivory or refund . Internet

I purchased an item on the online site and I paid standard shipping for the item which was supposed to arrive in 1-3 weeks, then as I kept track of the package it showed I was sent back to its origin . So I went to my local post office and they confirmed that it was shipped to tthe wrong address.

So then I e-mail the corresponding address for customer service and I got a response three days later .they tjen began to say that when its in there facility they will send my package back . I'm frustrated at the fact that its now been more than a month and nothing has been done. Not to mention tjey keep sending the same email word by word.  I'm so disappointed,  worst experience of online shopping.  I'm coming to terms that I will not be seeing the item or my money back .

I yaritza, from Allentown, Pennsylvania.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RISE-BEAUTY-INTERNATIONAL-LIMITED/internet/RISE-BEAUTY-INTERNATIONAL-LIMITED-Ushairextensionsalecom-horrible-serviceNo-response-a-1140499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RISE BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED