Complaint Review: RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:Webster Massachusetts
RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology
One Lomb Memorial Drive Rochester, New York U.S.A.

RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology fooled me over loan which I said no and I'm deaf. Rochester New York

No matter how many times I contacted and looked for help OVER THE YEARS. No one is willing to help me to get free legal ... free lawyer. I asked many times to be waived or sue RIT for scam on me/using me.

I am deaf.

I never ask for student loan... RIT IS using me to ask for loan by/for themselves! Not me. I said no to loan... then where in the world did it came from.. wow blame on me... shame on RIT.

I gave them my personal check to replace loan because I said no and I made out check to pay my tuition. I was shock when I got mail said I own on loan. What a LIE!

My VR told me I was promised to get Pell Grant, upon arrived the office, they refused to do the paperwork for Pell Grant. Lady there told me to get money from my DEAD father. They never read my forms.

I repeatedly said no to loan in FAF forms and other. They never listened to me until I said I can go against them in my letter. They stopped.

What's more... RIT act like they don't know what's going on.... wow.. I have the names.. I have papers... I have PROOF. RIT IS AVOIDING ME!

To the point... I am deaf and never heard of loan when I was in college. That's why I said NO. RIT thinks they have right to override my right. Wow... nice of them to think I am DEAF AND DUMB. I won't rest until I find someone who listen and help me to go against RIT. RIT don't want to admit what they have done to me is wrong.

Sara
Webster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIT-Rochester-Institute-Of-Technology/Rochester-New-York-14623/RIT-Rochester-Institute-Of-Technology-fooled-me-over-loan-which-I-said-no-and-Im-deaf-410656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology