Complaint Review: RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology

• Reported By: commanderxp90 — Harbor City California USA
RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology
One Lomb Memorial Drive, Rochester, NY Internet United States of America

RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology RIT is thinking of $$$$, Internet

I'm 4th years college student since I've been in the RIT. I'm only deaf who is smarter in studying of computer in major. I'm about to graduate this November with an Associate degree and be lucky to leave RIT so finally.  I really do not know that RIT has rip off everyone's money.  I had been in 4th year of binding for my financial issues a lot since my registration got held for every quarter.  I don't like what's next happen in RIT because after two years, I found out about Rochester Institute of Technology that RIT is thinking of a lot of money since every quarter is expensive like over $5,000 than less.  I totally agreed with deaf people they complained a lot about RIT's system because RIT held some people's registration till their payment is completed and release them to have a registration for new classes in every quarter. I was very tired of RIT and made my life very disappointed.  I thought that Rochester Institute of Technology was a great school in USA, but that RIT has abuse on people's own money and waste their times.  All I have an answer is NO to my recommend for people to go there. You would believe in me what I've done my everything and hard working a lot for RIT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIT-Rochester-Institute-Of-Technology/internet/RIT-Rochester-Institute-Of-Technology-RIT-is-thinking-of-Internet-518241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIT - Rochester Institute Of Technology