Complaint Review: RITE AID STORE

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Carolyn — VICTORVILLE California U.S.A.
RITE AID STORE
14515 MOJAVE DRIVE #B VICTORVILLE, CALIFORNIA VICTORVILLE, California United States of America

RITE AID STORE #06473 VICTORVILLE CA. STORE MANAGER/ PHARMACY MANAGER PRESCRIPTION REFILLED WITH CROSSED OUT DESCRIPTION OF THE MEDICINE NOT SURE OF CONTENTS. VICTORVILLE, California

Refill of a prescription given in two separate bottles one bottle properly identified as to manufacture, size, shape, letter/number listed on pills.  The second bottle had all the description crossed out with a marker pen. I was not sure or confident that I had the correct medicine.   I was concere that my HEALTH/LIFE was in jepardy!  I returned the medicine to the store and was told that they could hand-write me a description.  I decline the offer and requested to have the pills properly identified as to manufacture , shape, color & number/letter of the prescription.

I asked the person who was helping me who filled the original prescription, I was told that it was the Manager.  The Manager name listed in the Pharmacy is; Michelle.  The Store Manager is; Javier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RITE-AID-STORE/VICTORVILLE-California-92394/RITE-AID-STORE-06473-VICTORVILLE-CA-STORE-MANAGER-PHARMACY-MANAGER-PRESCRIPTION-REFILLE-589988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RITE AID STORE