Complaint Review: RITE WAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS

• Reported By: someone who cares — Michigan
RITE WAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS
DETROIT/CRACK HOUSE DETROIT, Michigan USA

RITE WAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS WORST CONTRACTOR/ NO LICENSE. DETROIT Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Almost Convincing Andrew Coulter!

I hired JOHN HOGSTON to redo my siding and roof.  After he was all finished (it took 3+ weeks), my siding started to fall off.  Called him and he "fixed" it.  Then the rain came, and my house started leaking.  Called him AGAIN to fix my roof and he came back after a week and a half to "fix" that.

So I thought since he came back to fix it everything was fine.  I was wrong.  Not only was my siding falling off, and my roof leaking, a guy that worked with John Hogston came to my house and said that John never paid him and was expecting to be paid by me.  So after dealing with all this and hiring another company to fix everything, I had to go around my yard and pick up cigerette butts pop cans ALL OVER.

This by far was the WORST contactor ever, and come to find out he didnt even have a license either.  I think John Hogston was confused a bit when he named his "so called" company.  Rite Way Home Improvements should be named Wrong Way Home Improvements.

Good Luck with this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RITE-WAY-HOME-IMPROVEMENTS/DETROIT-Michigan/RITE-WAY-HOME-IMPROVEMENTS-WORST-CONTRACTOR-NO-LICENSE-DETROIT-Michigan-1049756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RITE WAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Almost Convincing Andrew Coulter!

AUTHOR: John - ()

I guess you thought by making up some bogus story claiming I did your roof and siding you would get even because I reported you on here for not paying what you owe me. At least my report was true. I'll be talking to an attorney regarding this.