• Submitted: Fri, July 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Schaumburg Illinois U.S.A.
EUGENE, Oregon United States of America

RIVERRUNENTERPRISES out of Oregon seller who sells on e-bay. sold me a gold cross on e-bay said it was 14 KT and it was totally fake, sent me e-mails stating I was stupid for not letting him know with 7 days that the item was not real gold. EUGENE, Oregon

I purchased a cross on e-bay from Riverrunenterprises out of Eugene Oregon.  I have e-mailed this company several times to get their address and phone number.  I wanted to return the cross.  The seller e-mailed me and tole me I was stupid and that I could not return it since it's been over 2 weeks.  I told him I have been working and when I opened the box the cross had turned and tarnished to a black.

I brought the cross to Jareds' Jewelry and they did the acid test on it.  It turned totally green and bubbled and the jeweler told me I was taken for 435.00.  I called E-bay and they told me they haven't made their final decision yet.  If they don't credit my monies back and I will then file a complaint against them.  They told me they would have a decision in 72 hours it is now 4 days.  I will call Mastercard again tomorrow..

I have never been so upset that E-bay would allow this company whom if you look at his purchaes he has bought nothing but Fake Jewelry from other sellers and is reselling them and telling people they are real.  I hope this will get straightened out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIVERRUNENTERPRISES/EUGENE-Oregon-/RIVERRUNENTERPRISES-out-of-Oregon-seller-who-sells-on-e-bay-sold-me-a-gold-cross-on-e-bay-748292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIVERRUNENTERPRISES