Complaint Review: RIVERTOWN HEATING & COOLING

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: DAN — BYRON CENTER Michigan
RIVERTOWN HEATING & COOLING
5590 8TH AVE SW GRANDVILLE, Michigan USA

RIVERTOWN HEATING & COOLING OVERCHARGED AND WORK WAS NOT NEEDED! GRANDVILLE Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: How did this happen?

They quoted one price in mailer  for $54.95 special/ reg.$94.95 ...when they came to home cost was $175.00 for air duct cleaning...they did not have proper tools with them for certain vents  and they told me my furnace ducts really needed the work for cleaning i believed them-stupid me!!!

when the two boys finished i looked inside their vacuum and what they took out and there was nothing!!!   so for an hour of work -holes in my vents i heard alot of noise but nothing to show for it...and out of pocket expense...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RIVERTOWN-HEATING-COOLING/GRANDVILLE-Michigan-49418/RIVERTOWN-HEATING-COOLING-OVERCHARGED-AND-WORK-WAS-NOT-NEEDED-GRANDVILLE-Michigan-1053084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIVERTOWN HEATING & COOLING

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

How did this happen?

AUTHOR: tarzan1207 - ()

Dan,

I'm sorry that you feel you were ripped off.  I just happened to be on ripoff for another company and saw this statement.  I wonder how you looked into our machine as it has three seperate chambers and is not easy to open. We only open it outside by our dumpster as we would have dust flying everywhere if we don't. I highly doubt it was opened all the way.

I would have appreciated a call if you were concerned that you didn't get the service you paid for.  We haven't recieve any complaints.  With that being said I'm sure the other 2 chambers that you failed to open contained all that was in your ducts, but since you never called this to any attention to either the technicians nor the management we cannot prove this to you. However, we'd be happy to come out and take photos inside your duct work to show that it was indeed cleaned at no charge to you.

Thanks,