Complaint Review: RJF FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Pleasant Hill California
RJF FINANCIAL
29995 Technology Drive Murrieta, California U.S.A.

RJF FINANCIAL CLASS ACT Murrieta California

I would like to start out by mentioning that I don't know anything about this case. I just fell upon it as I googled for RJF's contact info. Last year my wife and refinanced our home with RJF Financial and as interest rates continue to drop, natuarlly I wanted to inquire about the market. I can attest my refinance was handled profesionally without any deviation. In fact, we held the agent in high regard as my wife and I beleive he went beyond his duties to make us comfortable with all the paperwork and figures. In the end we walked away maybe with a little more than we expected, that is if you count on the wonderful customer service.

Ottoman
Pleasant Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJF-FINANCIAL/Murrieta-California-92563/RJF-FINANCIAL-CLASS-ACT-Murrieta-California-402754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJF FINANCIAL