sum

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By:Temecula California
RJF Financial
29995 Technology Drive, Suite 307 Murrieta, California U.S.A.

RJF Financial Scam RipOff Bad Business Preditory Lending Do Not Work With Them They ripped me off, stole my equity do not trust them Cheated me out of $32,000 Murrieta California

*General Comment: Impressed with RFJ

*Author of original report: NOT A COMPETITOR

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander of a Professional Company

This place is a total scam. they told me I was getting a great deal and a good interest rate. They lied. They stole from me. They gave me a prepayment penalty and did not tell me about that. They put me in this terrible loan and told me it was fixed when in fact it was one of those loans where they actually tack on extra money to my balance.

I am now loosing my house and my family will be out on the street if I dont get something fast. I can not believe they are still in business. I dont know what to do. I reported them to the deparment of Real Estate and apparently that does nothing. I cant belive this.
on top of all that, I was supposed to get cash back out of my loan and it turns out after investigation that the company took all my money. I was supposed to get $40,000 and I got about $5000. they stole the rest.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL BE SORRY AND MAY END UP HOMELESS LIKE ME.

OH YEA AND NOW MY CREDIT IS SHOT! THANKS ALOT rjf

EDWIN
Temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJF-Financial/Murrieta-California-92562/RJF-Financial-Scam-RipOff-Bad-Business-Preditory-Lending-Do-Not-Work-With-Them-They-ripped-274042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJF Financial

#1 General Comment

Impressed with RFJ

AUTHOR: mikek - (United States of America)

I just completed the purchase of my new home, and was very pleased with the service I got from RFJ. From Robert (owner), to the loan processosor (Elysia), and even the assistant (Amy), all of them were dialed in and worked efficiently to get my loan approved on time. Anytime I called in to get an update on the process, everyone at RJF was pleasant to work with, and took care of business whenever it arose. I appreciated everyone's help and would recommend RJF to anyone looking for a home. Oh, and the deal Robert got me was better than any other bank/credit union around. Thank you guys!! -Mike K.

NOT A COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Nice try, consumers have a right to know about your bad business practices. Of course you do not remember me. that is not surprising considering the level of service you give. I was passed off to your loan processor immeaditately and put in a terrible loan that cost me my house. When I went to get out of the loan I had a $15,000 prepay penalty and the girl that I went to for the new loan let me know that you put me in a prepayment penalty so you could make an extra $13,000 on top of what you ripped me off for.

I know deep down that you will get what you deserve. Your company will not last treating people like you did me. I am shocked you are still in business. Karma will have its way with you.

thanks again for loosing my house for me.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Rfanzo - (U.S.A.)

This post was obviously posted by our competition. We operate a completely professional and ethical company. I would love to speak with this borrower about their proclaimed situation, but never even did a loan for someone with this name. If any more information is desired please contact Robert directly to discuss the policies and procedures of my company.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company