Complaint Review: RJM ACQ LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: vettech11 — Bluefield West Virginia
RJM ACQ LLC
Internet USA

RJM ACQ LLC Doubleday Mystery Book Club Iam charged for this Mystery Book Club I have never order any (Mystery Books at any time and now this is on my credit report.date on my credit report are date opened 11-28-11 and reported on my credit report 2-28-14 unknown

RJMACQ LLC also known as DoubleDay Mystery Book Club this show up on my credit report with date opened 11-28-11 but just now show up dated 4-2-14 with date report as 2-28-14. I have never order any book of this kind mystery books, I have tryed very hard to get in touch with this company can't find any information

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQ-LLC/internet/RJM-ACQ-LLC-Doubleday-Mystery-Book-Club-Iam-charged-for-this-Mystery-Book-Club-I-have-nev-1135688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQ LLC