tool

• Reported By:McKinney Texas
RJM ACQ
fingerhut.com Internet U.S.A.

RJM ACQ Destroyed my credit & I've never heard of them Ripoff Internet

I am only 21 years old & have never had credit. Planning to purchase my first car, I went to Equifax to review my credit & found RJM ACQ LLC all over it saying I owe all sorts of money for stuff I never bought! In December of 2004, I racked up all kinds of bills according to this agency. Not true! I didn't open 1 account in 2004, 2003, or 2002! And now I can't open one until this is all sorted out. Someone tell me who to contact!

Kristin
McKinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQ/internet/RJM-ACQ-Destroyed-my-credit-Ive-never-heard-of-them-Ripoff-Internet-145211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQ