Complaint Review: RJM ACQUISITIONS & FINGERHUT

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2005

• Reported By:ALLEN PARK Michigan
RJM ACQUISITIONS & FINGERHUT
575 UNDERHILL BLVD SYOSSET, New York U.S.A.

RJM ACQUISITIONS They are reporting that I have a high balance, 1 year overdue in payments, and was included in a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Syosset New York

I had an account with Fingerhut in 1997.
In 2000, I could not work, and filed a chapter 7
bankruptcy. Discharged in October 2000. I have even
given them my attorneys name and number, and my discharge
information. Nothing is working, every time I dispute this with the credit bureau, my report comes back with it saying more negative info, about non-payment.

RJM Acquisitions is reporting on my credit report
that I opened an account with Fingerhut in August 2002, included this in a chapter 13 bankruptcy, and still owe them almost 500 dollars, and that they haven't had payment in over a year.

Wendy
ALLEN PARK, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2005 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-FINGERHUT/SYOSSET-New-York-11791/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-They-are-reporting-that-I-have-a-high-balance-1-year-overdue-in-payments-136451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQUISITIONS & FINGERHUT