Complaint Review: RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: 2011cocopuffs — Afghanistan
RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC
Suite 224 575 Underhill Blvd Syosset, New York United States of America

RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC TRASH,JUNK COLLECTOR,SLIME,PUKE,HUMAN WASTE Syosset, New York

RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC/WAS   # ACCOUNT INFORMATION BLANK

date Placed for Collection:

02/05/2008

Remarks:

>CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY<

estimated month and year that this item will

be removed:

05/2013

This creditor was relentless kept ong harassing me with mail phone calls everything just being complete assholes with there threats trying to get me on a payment arragnment these debts were so old I was laughing that they would even waste there money on these junk debts.

I finally got very fed up with all these threats and ended up finally filing bankruptcy protection against these crooks we'll after it was discharged I notified them that i HAVE A DISCHARGED chatper 7 bankruptcy and anymore attempts to collect this debt will be consider a hostile action and I will pursue criminal and legal judgments this junk collector ended up stop harassing me and basically told me they were sorry for there actions and would be more than happy to work with me in the future if I ever had a problem with them again which will never happen.

The debt collector tried to use things against me like I was breaking the law that they had people ready to take me to jail for my crimes blah blah blah don't let these people scare you if they don't live in your state the chanes of these crooks pursing legal judgments is about a zero. Because you would have to think that the amount of money it would cost them to bring this over from new york to your state would be in the thousands.

If you live in there state the chances of them pursuing legal judgments risk is much higher it would only cost them a few hundred dollars to sue somebody in there area.

There are several complaints of this compant there tatics are not legal and they are constantly under investigation for there action its only a matter of time till these scum bags go down and were here to watch them fall.

I mean really who is gonna pursue a $390.00 bill from like 2005 these people are just complete idiots thinking I was going to pay there salaries I don't think so.Don't put it past them they would try to chase you around the world for $1.00 lol LOLloLloLoLoLOLoLoL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-LLC-TRASHJUNK-COLLECTORSLIMEPUKEHUMAN-WASTE-Syosset-New-York-795971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC