Complaint Review: RJM ACQUISITIONS

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:BLACKLICK, Ohio
RJM ACQUISITIONS
575 UNDERHILL BLVD STE 224 SYOSSET, New York U.S.A.

RJM ACQUISITIONS DOES IT AGAIN I REFUSE TO REPAY A PAID DEBT TO NEW YORK AND CO. ripoff SYOSSET New York

*Consumer Suggestion: You can do it yourself.

I WONT REITERATE WHAT EVERYONE HERE HAS ALREADY SAID-BUT THIS COMPANY IS FUNNY. CLAIMS A DEBT FROM 1993 WASNT PAID TO NY AND CO. IT WAS AND CLOSED. NY AND CO DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP ON MY CREDIT REPORTS. WHEN IT DID, IT WAS A ZERO BALANCE. SO RJM CLAIMS IN 2K THEY CHARGED OFF THE DEBT AND THEY BOUGHT IT. THATS NICE. SO THEY HAVE THESE NICE COMFY PAMENT PLANS I CAN PAY BACK THE DEBT I ALREADY PAID. KISS MY BUTT.

I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM MY LAWYERS WILL BE CALLING THEM AND DEALING WITH THEM. IVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC AND HAVE CONSTANT CREDIT MONITORING THROUGH PREPAID LEGAL. I'VE HAD A BOGUS COMPANY CONTACT ME BEFORE. ONCE I NOTIFIED THEM THAT I REPORTED THEM, THEY DISSAPPEARED AND SO DID THE SO CALLED DEBT.

I LET RJM KNOW I HAVE ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS THAT HAVE NEVER SHOWED AND UNPAID DEBT, I DONT HAVE DEBT AND I KEEP UP WITH MY BUSINESS.SO PUT DOWN IN THEIR NOTES THEY WILL GET NOTHING FROM ME AND MY LAWYERS WILL BE CONTACTING. FELT GREAT, BUT THE GUY ACTED LIKE IT WAS NO BIGGY TO HIM. INTERESTING.

I AM EMPOWERED BECAUSE I FINALLY SIGNED UP WITH THAT DERN PREPAID LEGAL MEMBERSHIP THAT COVERS IDENTITY THEFT AND LAWYER CONSULTATION/REPRESENTATION THAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE USELESS. THIS YEAR, THE CRAZIEST CIRCUMSTANCES HAS PUT MY MONEY TO WORK AND THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS. EMPOWER YOURSELF. THIS IS STUFF IS FOR REAL FOLKS AND I SUSPECT IDENTITY THEFT IN THIS CASE BECAUSE OF THE NAME THEY USED FOR ME AND THE MISSPELLING OF WHAT THEY HAD(WRONG LAST NAME/MY FIRST LAST NAME AND MY NAME WAS SPELLED WRONG,GEEZ-LISTED FIRST 2 AND LAST 2 NUMBERS OF MY SOCIAL,CREEPS)

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO HAS FAUGHT THESE CREEPS AND WON? WE ARE ALL COMPLAINING AND FTC AND WHOEVER IS DOING NOTHING!

M
BLACKLICK,, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQUISITIONS/SYOSSET-New-York-11701/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-DOES-IT-AGAIN-I-REFUSE-TO-REPAY-A-PAID-DEBT-TO-NEW-YORK-AND-CO-ripoff-SY-272194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQUISITIONS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

In most cases, you don't need a lawyer (prepaid or not) because you can clear things up yourself.

Things to do:

FIRST - Read the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act at ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/fdcpact.htm.

SECOND - send a certified letter, return receipt requested, to the DEBT COLLECTOR to dispute the debt and request written validation of the debt or any copy of a judgment, or the name and address of the original creditor, and a copy of such validation or judgment, or name and address of the original creditor. Also, include a statement stating that you do not wish to be contacted again until you receive all the written debt validation information you have requested. In your case you want to clearly state that this is NOT YOUR DEBT and you should specifically ask for the following documentation:

Explain and show me how you calculated what you say I owe;
Provide me with copies of any papers that show I agreed to pay what you say I owe;
Provide me with your license numbers and Registered Agent.

THIRD - Once you received the written validation information requested, contact the CREDITOR (who owns the debt) via certified mail to resolve the matter.

It is important that communication between you and this debt collector be in WRITING! So, I wouldn't not talk to them, EXCEPT to obtain an address for sending a certified, return receipt requested letter to dispute and demand validation of this alleged debt.

#2 Consumer Suggestion