Complaint Review: RJM ACQUISITIONS

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:WAIKOLOA Hawaii
Syosset, New York Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM ACQUISITIONS Ripoff fradulent billing Syosset New York

I am in the process of cleaning up my credit. I noticed one day that there was a collection account on my credit report. I have never done business with Finger Hut.

Since the debt owed was only $99 I figured that it would save me time disputing it and thought to myself I should just pay it. After seeing this website I do not want to pay for it and would like to be included in the class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-ACQUISITIONS/Syosset-New-York/RJM-ACQUISITIONS-Ripoff-fradulent-billing-Syosset-New-York-126921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM ACQUISITIONS