Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Oneonta Alabama
RJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report
Suite 224 575 Underhill Blvd Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Aquisitions/ Children's BOMC False ReportRJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report Billing me for something I did not order Syosset New York

I keep getting bills and phone calls from RJM Acquisitions. For the amount of 162.83. I called and inquired about it and all they would tell me was that it was with Children's BOMC and it was a credit card. I told them I have never had a credit card and I haven't purchased anything from Children's BOMC. So I contacted Children's BOMC and they told me that they sold the bill and couldn't help me and I told them the same thing that I haven't purchased anything from them back in 2005. They have the bill in my married name which I changed back to my maiden name in 2002. Well Children's BOMC told me that they couldn't help me because they sold the bill to RJM Acq. Well if neither can help me. What I am I to do? I told them both if they can prove that I purchased something from them and recieved it and didn't pay for it then prove it. I even asked for a statement to show where I purchased something and they sent me a list of book saying that they were shipped. What does that mean? Shipped? they did not have a statement showing recieved!!! I think that this is just a big scam to get me to pay some money which I will not do. Let's go to court!!!

Shelley
Oneonta, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Childrens-BOMC-False-Report/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Aquisitions-Childrens-BOMC-False-ReportRJM-Acquisitions-Childrens-BOMC-False-Repor-377429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report