Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:New York New York
RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224, Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Fingerhut ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Syosset New York

I had the same thing happen to me. A listing showed up on my credit report for this company, Fingerhut. I have never opened an account with them and had no knowledge. I contacted Experian who said they were able to verify the account with RJM Acquisitions Funding. I wrote to RJM and asked that they supply me with proof of how they determined this account belonged to me. I have gotten no response from them whatsoever. I am filing a complaint on them with Federal Trade Commission.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2003 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Fingerhut-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Syosset-New-York-55249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut