Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 18, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut ripoff, Syosset New York

I recieved a bill from a company called RJM Acquisitions Funding, LLC. Then I looked them up. And they turned out to be a New Finerhunt. I looked up Finerhuts Web Page and called them. Customer Servce looked in their new compter system and the old computer system by using two methods. 1. SSN, 2. Phone Number and I was not in either system.

I had not done any business with Finerhut since 1993. And the item I bought was less then 50.00 and they want to charge me 250.51. I was told by customer service that the old Finerhut was sold in 2004 to RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC. I disputed this on my credit report and today 3/18/05 I recieve a letter from RJM Acquisitions Funding,LLC. Telling me they have my dispute from the credit reporting agency and I should deal with them on this dispute not the credit reporting agency. I do not owe them anything. And I think it is time for a class action suit.

Charles w
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2005 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-ripoff-Syosset-New-York-135600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut