Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset,, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut Charged me for exwife's purchase Syosset, New York

My ex wife ordered a ring through fingerhut using my name. After I found out about it I contacted them and let them know that it was not my purchase and to bill her for it. They refused to do anything about it. After several attempts to try and resolve this problem they would not cooperate. Eventually they reported it to the credit bureus. And although I never ordered anything from them I'm stuck with the bill.

Matthew
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-Charged-me-for-exwifes-purchase-Syosset-New-York-124939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut