Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:goshen Ohio
RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut
Suit 224 575 Underhill Blvd Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut ripoff Syosset New York

This company says I owe for 2 things that I bought. One of which was 7 or 8 years ago and the other was six. These items were paid for long long ago and now they put fradulent balances on my credit and gave me 30 days to come up with documentation from that long ago. Everything prior to 2001 I paid before I bought my house. How cab I not get billed for years then all of a sudden some one say I owe with no proof I didn't pay. Is this a real company.

Connie
goshen, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-ripoff-Syosset-New-York-92342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding - Fingerhut