Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:Dover Delaware
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC - Fingerhut
P.O. Box 18013 Hauppauge, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC ripoff, billed for merchandise that Fingerhut admitted I didn't recieve Hauppauge New York

I have received a bill from RJM Acquisitions on behalf of Fingerhut for merchandise that I never received. I ordered a word processor from Fingerhut in 1998. They started billing me almost immediately and I started paying the bill. I did realize that it took up to 6-8 weeks for delivery. However, after this time was up, I called Fingerhut to see what was going on. They told me that they had shipped it and I should've received it, well I didn't. After they continued to bill me, I demanded that they conduct a delivery tracking to see where it was delivered.

The driver of the UPS/FedEx (I don't remember which one) admitted that he did not deliver it to my residence. He said that he left it outside the apartment office.there was no apartment office, I lived a townhouse at the time!! I do not feel that I should be responsible for merchandise that I never received, especially when the delivery person admits that it was not delivered to the correct address. This is just wrong!! And to make it even worse, RJM is reporting this as a recent debt!!

Shawn
Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Fingerhut/Hauppauge-New-York-11788/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-ripoff-billed-for-merchandise-that-Fingerhut-admitted-I-didn-103132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC - Fingerhut