Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

• Submitted: Wed, October 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:Carleton Michigan
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC attempt to collect a non-existant debt Ripoff Syosset New York

This is the beginning of my attempt to track down a false debt.

I received a notice via U.S. Mail from RJM stating that I owe $293.55 to their collection agency for a bill I did not pay to Fingerhut.

I called Fingerhut and confirmed that I did not have a debt with them.

The notice I received had my name spelled wrong and with the wrong middle initial, but did have my correct address.

I am waiting to receive my free annual credit report, but do not know what to do from here. I am concerned that if I call RJM I will tip them off and not be able to help the proper authorities catch them in this scam.

If anyone has any advice for me as to what to do next, I would appreciate you help. Thanks.

Linda
Carleton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791-9827/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-attempt-to-collect-a-non-existant-debt-Ripoff-Syosset-New-Yor-215223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC