Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: CWBrown — Newark New Jersey United States of America
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd suite 224 Syosset, New York United States of America

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Attempting to collect a fictious debt Syosset, New York

I received a letter about six months ago from this company. Since I was incarcerated in 2002, I assumed it was a mistake. Then yesterday another letter showed up and with an amount far more than the first letter. At first my Wife asked me about it and I told her that I would handle it, which to me means put it in the garbage. Of course my wife is more detailed when it comes to our finances, She did the leg work and called Fingerhut and they had no information about this company and had never heard of me.  When You call RJM they never answer the phone so there is no way to contact them except by a fax number. She then put the name in the computer to trace them and RIP-Off Report came up. so many of the stories are the same here. Except I had no clue anything about a Fingerhut or anything that I was in collections for. This is becoming a night mare. How do I clear my name when Fingerhut can't send me a letter stating I don't owe them because they don't know me. Is this what happens when you turn your life around? Stealing my identity will get most people in trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Attempting-to-collect-a-fictious-debt-Syosset-New-York-700928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC