Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2007

• Reported By:Merritt Island Florida
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Fraudulent Attempts To Collect On Non-existant Fingerhut Account Ripoff Syosset New York

I received a 'Personal & Confidential' notice from RJM Acquisitions dated July 9, 2007 regarding a balance owed of $265.08 to FINGERHUT. I have never in my entire life of 44 years purchased anything through the mail or
online. I have never had a fingerhut account...not ever! For RJM / Fingerhut or any other company to get away with these types of schemes is or should be illegal. I tried getting email addresses for both RJM and Fingerhut, as neither seem to be answering their phones, and was unsuccessful. When I googled RJM Acquisitions, I was amazed to see literally hundreds of people like myself who are going through similar scams. I hope and pray that our government will pay closer attention to identity theft and fraud from businesses who like RJM seem to NOT exist, or companies that want money or something for nothing. This is the second notice I've received in 10 years from RJM, both stating they recently purchased Fingerhut. This time I thought it was time to act on it as it may affect my credit. Again, I was shocked to see all of the negative publicity on this company and to know it is continuing day after day, and our system isn't stepping up to the plate to protect us in our FREE country is incredibly disheartening. I am going to physically write Fingerhut and contact and write my local State Attorney's office in Brevard County, Florida. I wish I personally could stop this nonsense from happening to everyone, but cannot. Hopefully, someone that can help everyone is monitoring this site and these complaints and will not only look into the matter, but will take whatever steps necessary to stop them. This should never happen anywhere to anyone, much less in a country as great as ours.

Susanne
Merritt Island, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Fraudulent-Attempts-To-Collect-On-Non-existant-Fingerhut-Acco-262347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC