poverty

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:RICHMOND Virginia
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd., Ste 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC A at-least 20 year old debt? Come on! Let's try some originality, here. Syosset New York

All of a sudden I get a debt-due statement from this so-called collection company where I supposedly made a charge to Fingerhut (what is Fingerhut?)
for an innovative sum of $194.78 (nice number). And, they so graciously gave me 3 "opportunities" pay them. I would have thought they would at least do some preliminary research instead of using my maiden name that I have not used for 20 years. Nor have I any knowledge of RJM "Acquisitions" or Wingnut...I mean, Fingerhut. I feel sorry for those who would be foggy enough to respond by remittance. You certainly can't respond by phone as they do not list a number on their 'statement'.

Ann
RICHMOND, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-A-at-least-20-year-old-debt-Come-on-Lets-try-some-origin-308306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC